Seven new franchises have joined the Paccar Leasing Co. (PacLease) network in the U.S. and Canada, the company has announced.
“and have both introduced new truck models with innovative designs and features to help companies improve driver satisfaction and reduce operating costs through greater productivity and fuel efficiency,” said PacLease president Neil Vonnahme. “Companies like Costco, JFC International, Dupre Logistics, and New Belgium Brewing have been able to add cabovers, hybrid diesel-electric trucks, and the most aerodynamic trucks Kenworth and Peterbilt have ever made.”
The new locations include:
- Peterbilt PacLease of Northwest Arkansas, 715 North Bloomington, Lowell, Ark.
- Allstate Leasing, LLC, 2265 Howard Dr. W., North Mankato, Minn.
- Hunter Peterbilt PacLease, 2370 Walden Ave., Buffalo, N.Y.
- Hunter Peterbilt PacLease, 8215 Wattsburg Road, Erie, Pa.
- Kenworth Sales Company PacLease, 384 Blairtown Road, Rock Springs, Wyo.
- Peterbilt Atlantic PacLease, 13 Wellon Dr., Deer Lake, Newfoundland
- Location de Camions Excellence PacLease, 3-30 Montee Saint-Jacques, Saint-Jacques-le-Mineur, Quebec
PacLease, which has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, provides customized full-service leasing programs and truck rentals for customers in a wide variety of industries.