Two additional fluid nozzles are now available in five new promotional packages of Binks Trophy manual spray guns, manufacturer Finishing Brands said. With the bonus nozzles, an operator will have even more flexibility in meeting spray finishing needs with the Binks Trophy series, the company said.
These Trophy spray gun promotional packages are available only through authorized Binks distributors for a limited time.
Binks Trophy Series brings a combination of a lightweight, ergonomic design with robust engineering for use with a wide variety of coatings in diverse applications. According to the company, Trophy’s engineering generates maximum atomization efficiency producing uniform pattern distribution and excellent transfer efficiency to deliver high finish quality.
Key highlights include:
Binks Trophy configurations:
- Sizes – full size and touch up
- Spray Technologies - HVLP, LVMP (Compliant), Conventional
- Fluid Nozzles and Needle Set-ups - hardened stainless steel nozzles, tungsten carbide, plastic tip needles, and feathering needles
- Available in pressure feed, gravity feed, and siphon feed
- Lightweight and curved spray gun handle
- Oversized knobs and air cap ring for easy adjustments and maintenance
- Soft trigger pull for reduced stress and fatigue
- Smooth trigger pull for providing no-kickback during spraying
- Air caps are designed to produce uniform spray patterns and excellent transfer efficiency
- Large stainless steel fluid passages for compatibility with industrial coatings
- Long lasting brass inserts and seals
- Hardened stainless steel fluid nozzles
- Large air passages
- Anodized forged aluminum gun body provides durability