Chevron Lubricant’s Delo Truck will be visiting Canada this month. The truck, which is a rolling exhibit featuring 19 stations designed to educate customers and the public on market issues, including Delo technology and the importance of premium performance heavy-duty engine oils, lubricants and coolants, will make 13 appearances in all.
Most of the stops will be at Chevron lubricant marketer locations in Ontario and Quebec.
(Video: See the Chevron Delo Truck up close)
“The Delo Truck is a catalyst for conversation around a number of key market issues,” said Bob Meachen, president, Chevron Lubricants Canada. “We’ll use the truck’s appearances in Canada to further the dialog about these issues between Chevron, its marketers and customers. Ultimately, the Delo Truck is a tool to help our customers drive bottom line performance and that’s what we expect this visit to do.”
The 19 learning stations in the truck are packed with interactive displays. Visitors will also find detailed information on the Delo product family and the brand’s history. Visitors can also explore various market topics including maximizing drain intervals, debunking the semi-synthetic myth and interpreting evolving OEM drain recommendations.
The Delo Truck is a 2011 Kenworth T700 with Paccar MX-455 engine hauling a 48-ft. trailer. The vehicle uses Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 oil.
The Delo Truck’s Canadian tour will include stops at the following locations:
- April 11: R.P. Oil Ltd. Whitby. On
- April 13: Performance Equipment, Mississauga, On
- April 16: Camion Ste Marie, St Hyacinthe, QC
- April 17: Excellence , Sainte-Julie, QC
- April 19: Lubrifiant Saint Laurent, Longueuil, QC
- April 20: ADF Diesel Candiac, Candiac, QC
- April 23: Lubrifiant Saint Laurent, Rimouski, QC
- April 25: Les Petroles MB, Baie-Comeau, QC
- April 26: STL Lubrifiants, Saint-Prime, QC