The latest update to Noregon System’s JPRO Fleet Diagnostics is available to current license holders with an active support agreement by clicking here. JPRO Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v2 is for the heavy duty software module and include:
- Optional vehicle inspection feature which gives users – such as service writers – the ability to capture repair order numbers, customer information and vehicle state (via observation) using a checklist.
- Inspection information is automatically included in the JPRO Vehicle Diagnostics Report.
- Vehicle health reports search feature allows easy access to playback files in vehicle history. If inspection information was manually captured by the user, searches can be conducted by work order, customer and comments.
- Engine coverage updates for Cummins ISB, ISC, ISL, ISM and ISX engines, International MaxxForce 11L and 13L engines, and instrument clusters.
- An aftertreatment update on specific data on DPF soot level, engine derate, DPF lamp and HEST lamp is displayed on the vehicle key data points area for heavy-duty trucks.
- JPRO 2013 v2 also features 2012 model year support in the JPRO GM Module, demo playback log files, and support of Windows 8 operating system.
“We are pleased to offer our JPRO customers so many new features in our latest release, 2013 v2,” said Greg Reimmuth, vice president of sales and marketing for JPRO Commercial Fleet Products. “In particular, we think service writers will experience value if they choose to add the optional vehicle inspection. This added feature allows a service writer or PM inspector to toss their notepad or clipboard and electronically capture crucial vehicle information.”