Kinedyne Corp. recently awarded five companies with $1,000 shopping sprees of Kinedyne cargo securement products. The sweepstakes was part of an event held at this year’s .
The company said it received a record number of entries for the shopping sprees.
“In addition to our popular contest, we also debuted a new product that is being developed by Kinedyne this year called the Retract-A-Bar,” said Jessica Madden, marketing coordinator at Kinedyne. “This versatile heavy-duty load restraint bar retracts from 107 in. to 54 in. for easy shipping, storing and use within large dry freight, refrigerated trailers, small utility vehicles and standard pickup trucks.”
Kinedyne’s Retract-A-Bar is scheduled to be on shelves early this fall.
- David Brown – D&M Enterprises: Brown has been in business in Crivitz, WI, hauling everything from trees to steel, for the past 25 years.
- John Griswold – Griswold Trucking: Griswold is the owner and operator of Griswold Trucking, located in Edgewater FL. With his step deck, he mainly hauls tractors, military equipment and large machinery. In his 30 years of business he has serviced all over Southeast.
- Lisa Prince – Johnny’s Garage: Prince and her husband John own an auto garage and repair shop in Smithfield, KY. For the past 5 years, they have been servicing cars, diesel trucks and the occasional semi-automatic.
- Diane Doroff – S&D Express: Doroff and her husband are the owners & operators of a refrigerated reefer and haul a variety of frozen food items. They have been in business for over 30 years, servicing the entire United States with the exception of California, Oregon, and Maine.
- Shirley Batteiger – K&B Hauling: Located in Greenville, PA, Batteiger has been in business since 2011. K&B Hauling transports sawdust, mulch, firewood, lumber and sawmill equipment all over Northwest Pennsylvania.