Noregon Systems has updated its PC-based diagnostics program to include 2007-2012 Sprinter 2500 and 3500 vehicle coverage.
Version 5.2 of the JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics software now includes a coverage module for Dodge, , and Mercedes-Benz model Sprinters. The Sprinter module requires the use of either the Noregon JPRO DLA+ or DLA+ Wireless adapters.
The update will provide an array of data and bi-directional tests for technicians including:
- Full OEM trouble code coverage on engines, transmissions, brakes, chassis and body controls
- Diesel cylinder cut out test on model years 2007-2009
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) regeneration on 2007-2009 engines
- Gauge sweep and other instrument cluster tests
- Tire pressure monitor diagnostic test
- Maintenance light reset
- Oil lamp reset
- Clearing of diagnostic faults
“Further building on our legacy of deploying complete diagnostic solutions for commercial vehicles, we are thrilled to offer our Sprinter module as the latest addition to our medium duty line up,” said Greg Reimmuth, vice president of sales and marketing for Noregon’s aftermarket division. “We developed our Sprinter module based on a strong and growing need in the industry for comprehensive and easy-to-use diagnostic solutions for medium-duty applications. Our modules quickly gather essential fault codes and present key diagnostic information in a graphically-friendly format that service professionals can then use to make timely repairs and perform cost-saving preventative maintenance. We look forward to playing a role in helping Sprinter owners achieve maximum uptime.”