TransEdge Truck Center of Pittsburgh, PA, has been named the 2011 North American Distributor of the Year by Mack Trucks. The award recognizes the top-performing distributors within ’s North American dealer network based on sales, facilities, personnel, service, parts, general management, customer satisfaction and community service, Mack said.
“We’re very proud of these award winners and the entire Mack dealer network for their dedication to service and vast product knowledge,” said Kevin Flaherty, president,North American sales & marketing. “Our distributors continue to do an excellent job developing solutions for our diverse customer base and delivering top-notch service and support.”
TransEdge opened its doors in 2007. Owned by Bob and Judy Dwyer, TransEdge also operates locations in Allentown and Pottsville, PA.
Mack also named 2011 winners for each of its U.S. regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: TransEdge Truck Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Southeast Region: Transource, Inc., Greensboro, NC
- Central Region: Mack Sales & Service Center of Decatur, Inc., Decatur, IL
- Southwest Region: East Texas Mack, Longview, TX
- Western Region: TEC of California, Fontana, CA
- Canada Region: Redhead Equipment, Regina, Saskatchewan
Parish Truck Sales of New Orleans, LA, received the North American Used Truck Distributor of the Year award. Chicago Mack Sales and Service of Summit, Illinois, was named Mack Leasing System North American Distributor of the Year.