The Progressive Insurance network of heavy truck repair shops now numbers more than 100, the company announced.
The shops, which handle large trucks ranging from a straight truck to 18-wheeler, can also repair specialized heavy vehicles that have been customized for a specific business need. Progressive’s heavy truck network repair shops, available across the country, offer the following benefits:
- Limited lifetime guarantees on all repairs for as long as you own your vehicle
- Priority status on your repairs, moving you to the front of the line to minimize downtime
- Payments issued directly to the repair shop, rather than the lienholder, for fast resolution of your claim
- Repair management and regular updates on the progress of the repair to your vehicle
- Post-repair quality review before your vehicle is returned
“The overwhelmingly positive response to our network repair shop experience led us to expand from 25 to more than 100 in just a few years,” said Thomas Caldwell, Progressive claims process manager. “Each shop must meet a specific set of criteria to ensure speed, convenience and high-quality repairs. In our opinion, these shops are the best of the best.”