The Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau (TRIB) has redesigned its website and also optimized it for mobile devices.
The site is available at www.retread.org.
“We’ve used the latest in website technology to redesign our website to accurately and professionally represent our industry, as well as make it easier for users to find all the great content we offer,” said David Stevens, TRIB managing director. “With the continued growth of smartphone web-browsing, we’ve also invested in the website to create a mobile-optimized version for our users.”
Features of the new website include:
- A “learn more” section devoted to educating the public about the retread and repair industries and dispelling common myths.
- A resources section that includes all educational videos, recommended llnks, downloadable government studies concerning retreading, a retread tire buyer's guide, and other articles and information for the retread and repair industries.
- A safe and secure online store for the purchase of materials from TRIB, including understanding retreading brochures, industry recommended practices, training programs, and other reference documents.
- A simple way for users to look up DOT codes and find retreaders.
- A web-optimized version of the website that presents TRIB’s content in easy-to-navigate ways for smartphone users.