Many roads remain flooded or closed throughout West Michigan due to flooding and the conditions are changing quickly. The state Dept. of Transportation has issued warnings for travel on the following roads as of noon Monday:
- Fulton Street over the Grand River in downtown Grand Rapids due to the high water levels, debris alongside the bridge and the electrical lines on the underside of the bridge.
- M-21 in Lowell at the Flat River is scheduled to open sometime Tuesday.
- Chicago Drive in Jenison between Main Street and Fairlanes Avenue (M-121 over Rush Creek).
- All I-196 ramps at M-121/Chicago Drive and Baldwin Street.
- Grand Rapids- The ramps at I-196 and Market Avenue (Exit 73).
- Wyoming/Grandville: I-196 Business Loop (Chicago Drive) between Ivanrest and Byron Center avenues.
- Ionia County: M-21 (Bluewater Highway) over the Maple River. This is near Lyons/Muir. Possibly opening sometime Tuesday.
This is a list of Michigan Dept. of Transportation roads and bridges provided by the Grand Haven Tribune. Other roads and bridges under the jurisdiction of the local counties and cities also may be closed.