WEX Fleet One, a provider of fuel cards and fleet-related payment solutions, has made changes and additions to its staff at its Antioch campus. The changes are across various business units, the company said.
The changes include:
- Kelly Hollis - sr. network engineer (VoIP), Tech Services. Hollis will manage WEX Fleet One’s telephone system, data networks, telecommunications infrastructure and more. Prior to joining WEX Fleet One, Hollis worked as the communications network engineer for Willis North America.
- Gina Silvey - account executive, factoring. Silvey brings a range of experience and knowledge from her previous roles in operations, sales and payroll. Most recently, she served as operations manager for Menlo Logistics.
- MaTrendia Calhoun - payment processing. Calhoun joins WEX Fleet One in the accounting department after serving as a temporary employee since August 2012.
- Christina McCoy – marketing communications coordinator. McCoy will be responsible for WEX Fleet One’s copy writing efforts including direct mail, e-mail campaigns, sales collateral and product documentation. Previously, she worked in the marketing department for First Preston HT.
- Mike Brewer – web marketing coordinator. Brewer will manage the new Fleet One website, email marketing programs, the Intranet, business unit websites and search engine marketing for WEX Fleet One. Most recently, he served as e-marketing communications manager at Amadeus.
- Debbie Buchalski – sr. fuel management advisor. Buchalski joins WEX Fleet One from HESS, where she managed a large book of business comprised of energy commodities in Manhattan. Currently, she is responsible for developing, implementing and managing purchasing strategies for Over-The-Road fleets.
- Dana Ruiz – marketing database analyst. Ruiz joins the marketing department as a permanent employee after serving as a temporary employee in the accounting department. Her current duties include database marketing support, enhancing our existing data management capabilities and monitoring campaign results.
- Diane Cothran – director of customer relations. Cothran’s direct report areas for WEX Fleet One include fleet merchant operations, the contact center, and permit operations. She brings multiple years of experience in operations, training and human resources from her previous roles at ComData.
- Stephanie Shirley – trainer for contact center, fleet and merchant operations, and permit teams. Shirley comes to WEX Fleet One from Vanderbilt where she developed and implemented training programs. Her current role includes training the contact center, fleet and merchant operations and permit teams.
- Laila Sotoodeh – quality analyst for customer relations. Sotoodeh joins the WEX Fleet One customer relations team where she will be supporting the contact center, fleet and merchant operations, and permit teams. She brings over 15 years of customer service to the role from her previous position as a corporate recruiter.