International Truck & Engine Corp. has slated what it calls “the world’s biggest truck tour” with a cross-country tour of 20 commercial trucks to begin on June 29.
Tour attendees will be able to participate in two ride-and-drive courses. The event will feature trucks such as International 4000 Series, dump truck models, 8000 Series trucks, cab-forward CF Series, and the CXT and RXT pickups.
Also offered are financing and warranty packages available only at the show, as well as the OEM’s demonstration of a telematics systems, called Aware Vehicle Intelligence, that enables fleet managers to monitor truck routes, performance, maintenance, security and fuel.
International experts on engines, financing, used trucks, parts and service will be available.
Date and locations of the tour are:
- June 29-30 in Chicago at U.S. Cellular Field
- July 13-14 in New York City at Nassau Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum
- July 27-28 in Toronto at Downsview Hangar
- Aug. 10-11 in Washington D.C. at Fed Ex Field
- Aug. 31 to Sept. 1 in Atlanta at Georgia International Convention Center
- Sept. 21-22 in San Francisco at SBC Ballpark
- Oct. 5-6 in Los Angeles at the Orange County Fair and Exposition Center
- Oct. 19-20 in Dallas at Texas Motor Speedway
For more information go to www.internationaltrucktour.com.