The American Trucking Assns. (ATA) has announced the names of the thirteen captains of the 2005- 2006 America‚Äôs Road Team.
The 2005 ‚Äď 2006 America‚Äôs Road Team Captains are:
- Jerry Adams, Bi-Lo, South Carolina
- Richard Alford, ABF Freight System, Inc., Kentucky
- Gerard Avossa, FedEx Freight, South Carolina
- Randy Broderick, FedEx Freight, Ohio
- Ted Cash, CR England, Inc., Washington
- Ralph Garcia, ABF Freight System, Inc., New Mexico
- Charles Goodrich, Jr., Overnite Transportation Company, Virginia
- Phillip Gould, Jevic Transportation, New Jersey
- David May, Con-Way Central Express, New York
- Steven Norbeck, Roadway Express, Inc., Massachusetts
- Joseph Orie, FedEx Ground, Pennsylvania
- Linda Schriner, FedEx Ground, California
- Jeff Vermillion, Con-Way Western Express, Colorado
America‚Äôs Road Team is a group of professional truck drivers who have driven at least one million accident-free miles. They represent the trucking industry, delivering safety messages to the driving public.
For photos, visit www.truckline.com.