Spireon has added its new FL11Z, FL11Z-EQ, and FL700Z trailer and equipment tracking devices to its FleetLocate Local Fleet product line. The Local Fleet line is designed for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with local fleets.
FleetLocate’s FL11Z Trailer, FL11Z-EQ, and FL700Z asset trackers come equipped with next-generation CDMA technology that gives SMBs with local fleets the ability to track trailers and equipment at an affordable price.
The FL11Z and FL11Z-EQ trackers are engineered specifically for asset, heavy equipment and trailer management applications when continuous power is readily available. The FL700Z asset tracker is a battery-operated device with an internal antenna that is designed for the intelligent monitoring of non-powered mobile and fixed assets.
Analytics and business tools are included that will allow local fleets to save money, manage fuel, maintenance and operations costs, and protect their assets, Spireon said.
“With the latest CDMA cellular network technology, FleetLocate’s Trailer and Equipment tracking solution will provide SMBs with local fleets business intelligence to manage their assets more efficiently. The devices will also track using the best coverage and service to fit their budgetary and operational needs,” said Rich Pearlman, director of FleetLocate Local Fleet Produc Management.
FleetLocate’s Local Fleet asset tracking solutions include:
- Instant access to real-time business intelligence
- Ability to track unauthorized and off-hour use of your assets
- GPS positioning reported every 10 minutes when the asset is powered. Daily when on battery.
- Flexible customized reports that can be scheduled or generated quickly
- Exception-based alerts triggered by specific events such as an asset entering or exiting a location
- Ability to know which assets are in motion or idle
- Ability to track asset speed and heading