Tony Greszler, vice president of government and industry relations at Volvo Group Truck Technology, will address the challenges faced by truck manufacturers in aligning regulatory and customer demands in order to achieve successful reduction of criteria pollutants, such as NOx emissions, as well as greenhouse gas and fuel efficiency requirements.
Greszler will be joined in a keynote panel discussion by senior representatives of leading truck manufacturers, including Cummins, Daimler Trucks North America,and Motors. The panel will discuss the current status of the heavy-duty truck industry and what can be expected in the future regarding emissions reduction legislation.
Sessions over the two-day conference will include:
- Reduction of criteria pollutants and advanced diesel aftertreatment technology solutions for heavy-duty vehicles
- Alternatives to diesel, and new engine technology
- Bridging the gap between Tier 4 Interim and Tier 4 Final and considering future regulations for non-road mobile machinery
- Advanced emissions reduction in the marine sector
The DEF Forum, taking place on Nov. 1, will provide a focused discussion on the North American Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) market, led by senior stakeholders. Discussion topics will include:
- An overview of the North American DEF market
- Quality monitoring of the DEF brand
- Current trends and forecasts for DEF distribution and supply modes
- Opportunities in emerging non-road and marine sectors