GE Capital Fleet Services has launched a new website focused on alternative fuels and sustainability. The site, located at www.gefleet.com/eco, offers tools on how customers can best utilize GE Capital Fleet Services to improve fleet performance and increase productivity through the use of alternative fuel strategies.
The site also includes:
- A video presentation focusing on GE’s Vehicle Innovation Center, a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to the alternative fuel vehicle experience
- An interactive learning center featuring an alternative fuel locator app and guides, resources and news for drivers, fleet managers and businesses
- An overview of GE’s WattStation technology and associated smart grid products and services
- Built-in accessibility to GE’s Intelligauge tool, an easy-to-use online app that calculates current and projected fuel costs and CO2 emissions
- Educational videos demonstrating the benefits of alternative fuel vehicles and infrastructure solutions
“Our new, enhanced eco website presents users with an interactive and educational experience that shows how our green solutions can help optimize customers’ fleets,” said Deb Frodl, chief strategy officer for GE Capital Fleet Services and global alternative fuels leader for GE. “GE’s global depth of knowledge around alternative fuel vehicles allows us to tell the story of sustainability in fleet management from a unique perspective.”