Sylectus customers were recently honored for their efficiency achievements, sales growth, performance and noteworthy contributions to the Sylectus Alliance network. The company, a business unit of Omnitracs Canada, Inc., presented its annual Excellence in Transportation Awards to customers at the annual User Conference, held this year in Florida.
Fourteen awards were presented to a dozen different Alliance Pro and Alliance Connect customers, including:
- A. Blair Enterprises for Highest Trust Rating
- Barrett Directline Delivery Service, Inc. for On-Time Performance
- Barrett Directline Delivery Service, Inc. for Highest Performance Rating
- Cowboy USA, LLC for Email Automation Efficiency
- C&M Transport, Inc. for Highest Trust Rating
- C&M Transport, Inc. for Highest Payment Rating
- Eclipse Expediting LLC for Most Loads Brokered from Other Companies
- Fitzaharris Enterprises Inc. for Wireless Vehicle Automation Efficiency
- Hidden Valley Transportation Systems, Inc. for Highest Annual Sales Growth (2013 vs. 2012): Large Company
- Load One for Most Loads Brokered from Other Companies
- On-Dekk Transportation for Fastest Billing Cycle
- On-Time Express & Logistics, Inc. for Most Loads Brokered to Other Alliance Carriers as a Percentage of Brokered Loads
- Pronto Freight Services Ltd. For Highest Performance Rating
- The Expediting Co., Inc. for Highest Annual Sales Growth (2013 vs. 2012): Small Company
“This year’s award winners represent the ongoing commitment our customers have not only to maintaining excellence in transportation, but also making Sylectus an organization of industry leaders,” said Stuart Sutton, president and general manager of Sylectus. “On behalf of everyone at Sylectus, I would like to congratulate our customers on these notable achievements in 2013, and thank them for their continued support of Sylectus.”
The winners in the Highest Trust, Performance and Payment Rating categories were selected based on the combined results of the new Sylectus’ quarterly Trust Survey, which allows Sylectus customers to rank their fellow carriers based on these three categories.
Trust is central to the operation of the company’s Alliance Network, which gives Sylectus customers the power to selectively connect with hundreds of other member companies for the purpose of sharing the use of available trucks, including with their direct competitors. “Trust is the invisible glue that holds it all together and makes it work,” Sutton told Fleet Owner, along with the technology that enables it.