TripPak Services has released TripPak Mobile 7.0, its document submission mobile app. This upgrade includes customized integration tools for indexing and document type, as well as a refreshed user interface, and other additional features.
“This new upgrade for TripPak Mobile represents our continued commitment to innovation,” said Kelley Walkup, senior vice president and managing director, TripPak Services. “The gap between our technology and the technology of other mobile apps in the industry just got wider, as this new upgrade offers unprecedented customization for carriers to ultimately create their own application – not only for document submission, but other uses including recruiting, retention and load tracking.”
Features of the upgrade include:
- Reduced number of steps for document capture and submission.
- Refreshed and updated user interface.
- Additional integration options and index fields for trip selection and detail (driver code, trailer number, fleet number, or any other customizable field requested).
- Indexing options based on specific document types requested (customizable by fleet).
- Customized short cuts or links to help improve processes.
- Bar code reader and form integration with electronic signature.
- Custom application development available for fleets who prefer to brand the app with their company branding.
TripPak Services provides document capture and submission solutions including in-cab, mobile, and truck stop scanning.