Early bird registration for the HTUF 2012 National Conference and Expo ends today. Registrants will receive an additional $100 off the event fee if they sign up today. HTUF 2012 will take place Sept. 18-20 at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, NC.
The conference is designed as a one-stop shop for fleet and industry professionals to make intelligent business decisions on vehicles, strategies and partners.
HTUF 2012 features:
- The latest real-world market demand data for hybrid and electric trucks
- Technical sessions dedicated to fleet education (view current agenda)
- Hands-on tools for making the best business decisions for fleets
- Funding and incentive information and guidance
- Industry action and policy updates
- Networking opportunities, Ride and Drive and 50,000 square feet of technology exhibits
There is a special fleet registration rate of $249. Visit www.htuf2012.org for more information or to register.
The Charlotte Westin is offering a discounted rate of $189/night for HTUF 2012 attendees. Reservations can be made after completing the registration process.