East TexasSales has been recognized as 2013 North American Distributor of the Year, announced. The annual award recognizes the top-performing distributors within Mack’s North American dealer network based on sales, facilities, service, general management, customer satisfaction, parts, personnel and community service.
A Mack distributor since 1976, East Texas Mack achieved a 100% customer satisfaction score. To better address its customers’ needs, East Texas Mack added four new heavy-duty parts delivery vehicles in 2013 and began construction on new shop bays dedicated to servicing-powered vehicles.
East Texas Mack has received numerous accolades, most recently as the Southwest Regional Distributor of the Year in 2011 and the North American Distributor of the Year in 2008. The company was also the U.S. Distributor of the Year in 2000.
Mack also named 2013 winners for each of its U.S. regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: Beam Mack Sales & Service, Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Southeast Region: Mack Truck Sales of Charlotte, Charlotte, N.C.
- Central Region: Quincy Mack Sales & Service, Inc., Quincy, Ill.
- Southwest Region: East Texas Mack Sales, LLC, Longview, Texas
- Western Region: Vanguard Truck Center of Phoenix, Phoenix
- Canada Region: MacKay’s Truck Center, Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
The North American Used Truck Distributor of the Year award was given to Vanguard Truck Center of Houston. M&K Truck Leasing, LLC, based in Byron Center, MI, received the Mack Leasing System North American Distributor of the Year award.
“I’m very proud of all our award winners for their excellent work representing Mack Trucks,” said Stephen Roy, president, Mack Trucks North American sales & marketing. “They bring a great understanding of this dynamic and diverse industry and are dedicated to helping customers achieve success.”