Truck Co. has announced a three-month road tour for customers to see first-hand the advantages of its T680 Advantage tractor.
The T680Advantage features a Paccar MX-13 engine, Eaton Fuller Advantage 10-speed automated transmission, fuel-economy drive axles (such as a 6x2 configuration) and a special factory-installed aerodynamic package. As a result, the T680 Advantage with 76-in. sleeper offers up to a 5% fuel economy improvement compared to last year’s T680 76-in. sleeper with 2013 Paccar MX-13 engine, Eaton UltraShift Plus LAS 10-speed transmission, and Dana DSP40 6x4 axle, Kenworth said.
The Kenworth T680 Advantage Road Tour will visit 36 Kenworth dealer-hosted events in the United States and Canada. The tour begins June 23 at Worldwide Equipment in Lexington, Ky. The double-expanding, 53-ft. tour trailer features an interactive, self-guided exhibit. Visitors can learn more about the T680 Advantage, new Kenworth T880 vocational truck, the 12.9L MX-13 engine, and Kenworth history.
The tour trailer also includes the 2.1-meter wide cab used by the T680 and T880, new 52-in. sleeper complex reflector headlamps, air-assisted hydraulic clutch, electric-over-air dash switches, trim levels, exterior paint color samples and interior fabric options, and the Kenworth NavPlus system. There are videos on the T680 and T880 design process, robotic cab construction, Kenworth history, and a display of Kenworth’s prestigious awards.
The schedule is as follows:
- June 23: Worldwide Equipment – Lexington / Lexington, Ky.
- June 25: Truck Enterprises – Harrisonburg / Harrisonburg, Va.
- June 27: Kenworth of Pennsylvania – Dunmore / Dunmore, Pa.
- June 30: Gabrielli Kenworth of New Jersey – Dayton / Dayton, N.J.
- July 1: MTC Kenworth / Ridgefield Park, N.J.
- July 4: Kenworth Ontario – Ottawa / Ottawa, Ont.
- July 7: Kenworth Quebec / St-Nicolas, Que.
- July 9: Kenworth Maska – La Présentation / La Présentation, Que.
- July 11: Kenworth Montreal / Ste-Laurent, Que.
- July 14: Kenworth Hamilton / Stoney Creek, Ont.
- July 15: Kenworth London / London, Ont.
- July 18: Kenworth of Buffalo / Buffalo, N.Y.
- July 21: MHC Kenworth – Greensboro / Greensboro, N.C.
- July 23: Worldwide Kenworth of South Carolina – Greenville / Greenville, S.C.
- July 25: MHC Kenworth – Atlanta / Atlanta, Ga.
- July 28: MHC Kenworth – Chattanooga / Chattanooga, Tenn.
- July 30: Truckworx Kenworth – Birmingham / Birmingham, Ala.
- August 1: Kenworth of South Louisiana / Lafayette, La.
- August 4: Performance Truck – Baytown / Baytown, Texas
- August 6: Kenworth of South Texas – San Antonio / San Antonio, Texas
- August 8: MHC Kenworth – Dallas / Dallas, Texas
- August 11: MHC Kenworth – Little Rock / Little Rock, Ark.
- August 13: MHC Kenworth – Kansas City / Kansas City, Mo.
- August 15: CIT Kenworth Chicago – Mokena / Mokena, Ill.
- August 18: Kenworth of Indianapolis / Indianapolis, Ind.
- August 20: Wisconsin Kenworth – Milwaukee, Wis.
- August 22: Rihm Kenworth – St. Paul / St. Paul, Minn.
- August 25: Sioux Falls Kenworth / Sioux Falls, S.D.
- August 27: Kenworth of Omaha / Omaha, Neb.
- September 3: MHC Kenworth – Denver / Denver, Colo.
- September 8: Kenworth Sales Company – Salt Lake City / West Valley City, Utah
- September 11: Inland Kenworth – Phoenix / Phoenix, Ariz.
- September 15: Papé Kenworth – Fresno / Fresno, Calif.
- September 17: NorCal Kenworth – Sacramento / Sacramento, Calif.
- September 22: Papé Kenworth – Portland / Portland, Ore.
- September 24: Kenworth Northwest – Lakewood / Lakewood, Wash.