Noregon Systems has released the latest version of its JPRO diagnostics software along with a new service information module.
JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v1 updates are now available online for license holders with an active support agreement by going to http://www.jprofleetproducts.com/downloads/software/jpro_fleetdiags.asp.
JPRO also announced its Next Step service information module featuring the integration of Repair-Connect.net by Mitchell 1. JPRO Next Step can be activated with the purchase of an annual subscription. A current status support agreement for JPRO software is required before adding the Next Step module.
“This is a game changing moment for our customers,” said Greg Reimmuth, vice president of sales and marketing for JPRO Commercial Fleet Products. “We are now offering our customers the opportunity and ability to combine JPRO’s thousands of OEM diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and detailed descriptions with comprehensive DTC-based OEM service information. This literally means that technicians can now move from diagnosis to repair in less than a minute, shortening the elapsed time between initial trouble detection and a fully repaired vehicle. Our customers have been asking for this and I am pleased to say that we are delivering an integrated, easy to use repair solution that is comprehensive, convenient and affordable.”
New features installed in JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v1 include:
- JPRO Next Step Service Information module. Beginning with JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v1, JPRO customers can combine the comprehensive diagnostic power of JPRO with direct navigation to service information. Customers who purchase a JPRO Next Step subscription can launch repair information from within JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics with the click of a button.
- JPRO Next Step automatically ties diagnostic trouble codes to repair information. Once a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) is found, technicians click on the Next Step logo (located on the JPRO launch bar within the home screen) and a new window opens containing service information associated with the specific DTC. Technicians literally take the “next step” from a DTC to repair information - in 30 seconds or less. Information displayed includes:
- Mitchell 1 Repair-Connect.net troubleshooting information covering most heavy-duty diesel engines including: Cat, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, / and Mercedes.
- OEM trouble shooting guides for Eaton Fuller transmissions, Meritor WABCO, Bendix and Haldex.
- Customers who purchase JPRO software are offered three months of JPRO Next Step at no charge (with a signed end user license agreement or EULA) along with three months of JPRO support.
- Expanded coverage for Haldex ABS.
- Enhanced graphical gauges on the Key Data Points and Data Monitor screens. Gauges now display the units as well as the data source information.
- New wizard for easy initial setup of JPRO Fleet Diagnostics.
- Links to contact Noregon support or sales from within the application.