Global Training Solutions has released a new interactive e-Learning series for technicians. The Electrical Maintenance Online Training Series emphasizes the use of real-world video, interactive learning techniques and comprehensive tracking to ensure active employee participation and retention.
The Electrical Maintenance training courses have been designed to include the following key components:
- Course Introduction
- Stated Learning Objectives
- Learning Helps - Including a Main Menu with a Course Outline and Glossary of Terms
- Interactive Course Modules – In-depth content, using any combination of demonstrative examples, still and animated graphics, integrated video, review activities, practice questions and rolling audio transcription.
- Integrated Workbooks
- Pre & Post Tests - To validate learning needs before the training and the level of achieved skill knowledge after training.
The series applies a number of approaches training techniques to educate participants, including:
- Real-world situations – Training built around original (non-stock), incident-based video footage puts the student “on location.” Situational examples drive retention on procedures, troubleshooting and hazardous events.
- Interactive approach – Emphasis on engaging adult learning techniques including; object-based interactivity (“click on image to learn more”), drag and drop mechanisms, ongoing knowledge checks, pop-up glossaries, and back-and-forth capabilities.
- Extensive support guides – Detailed workbooks and glossaries are invaluable on the job reference tools and are integrated into the online training. These are available online during the training and as printable PDFs. These are especially effective in supporting compliance-driven education.
- Comprehensive evaluations and progress tracking – Flexible pre-test, knowledge checks and post-test evaluation methods with configurable passing levels, student grading and progress tracking, all managed via an integrated online learning management platform.
The training courses include:
- Circuit Breakers
- Control Systems
- Electric Motors
- Electrical Level 1
- Electrical Level 2
- Electrical Maintenance
- Electrical Theory
- Electrical Wiring
- Pipes and Valves
- Shaft Alignment
- Vibration Analysis
To request additional information or to view a demo of the program, please send your e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 416-806-5777. Additional information can also be found by visiting the Industrial Skills Series at: www.globaltrainingsolutions.ca