Trincon Group will host the next webinar in its series on the driver shortage on July 24, at 11 a.m. EST. The webinar will focus on Trincon’s TruCosting solution and how it can impact a fleet’s bottom line for better results.
“A few weeks ago we presented a series of programs aimed at providing a new perspective on possible solutions to the driver shortage problem. Those webinars garnered a great deal of attention and interest. It may not necessarily be practical for firms to implement all the solutions suggested, but regardless of where you are, there are some tools that are available to help you make the best – from a productivity and profitability standpoint – of what you have,” said Duff Swain, president.
According to Trincon, TruCosting helps fleets:
- Identify the actual cost of operation – both variable and fixed – down to the individual load level
- Identify the most profitable business segments, customers, and lanes
- Assign assets to those areas of the business that offer the greatest return on investment
- Assure they are being adequately compensated for fuel surcharge
- Assure pricing strategies are profitable
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators
- Analyze business results
For more information on the webinar and a schedule of planned program events, go to the Trincon Group website at www.trincon.com/resources/webinars, or call 614-442-0590.