Fuelman, a provider of fuel management solutions, announced the release of a new site locator yesterday. The updated interactive tool is designed to allow fleet managers and drivers to get directions to Fuelman partner locations along their routes.
The new locator can search for stations by:
- fuel type - select from diesel, biodiesel, E85, CNG, unleaded and diesel
- driver comforts - highway access, 24 hr. service, 24 hr. restaurant, ATM, and shower facilities
- site facilities - convenience store, truck stop, pay at pump, unattended, and maintenance
- truck specifics - 18-wheel access, scales, truck wash, and high-speed pumps
- maintenance brands - national maintenance merchants
"We've re-designed the site locator with the fleet manager and the driver in mind," said Pamela Bartz, vp. of marketing for Fuelman. "Users can quickly and easily find the most convenient stations along their route, with the amenities they need so they can get back to the job at hand."
In November, the company also announced the release of an 8-page fuel-savings guide. The guide, based on research conducted by Havill & Company, is intended to help fleets uncover the “hidden” waste in their operations, from theft to administrative time demands and employee downtime.