The 4th Diesel Emissions Conference & DEF Forum USA 2011 will bring together leading stakeholders from around the globe to discuss the latest emissions technologies available to meet current and future legislation.
More than 300 delegates are expected to attend the conference, Oct. 17–19, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta. The meeting is designed as a platform to discuss and formulate profitable strategy in the diesel emissions and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) industry. The brochure for the forum is now available for download.
Topics to be addressed at this year's conference include:
• What is the ideal technology path to combine heavy-duty truck emissions reduction with the EPA regulations on greenhouse gas emissions for model year 2014?
• Game-changing aftertreatment technology prospects to 2017: What are the innovative ideas signaling changes to the future of heavy-duty truck systems?
• Technical approaches that deliver effective and economical compliance with EPA 2013 onboard diagnostics rules combined with value-for-money for drivers and fleet managers.
• Panel discussion: DEF distribution opportunities for U.S. suppliers nationwide.
• How can U.S. suppliers capture medium duty aftertreatment technology markets worldwide? Where are the opportunities for direct sales and joint ventures?