Hino Trucks, in partnership with Fontaine Modification, has introduced a Class 7 tractor version of its Model 338 straight truck. The model will debut at Beverage World’s 2005 BevOps and Beverage Fleet summit show in Phoenix, AZ on Nov. 13 and 14.
The Class 7 Hino 338 City Tractor is a single-axle tractor powered by Hino’s 260 hp. J-Series engine. It features:
- two wheelbase specifications: 144 in. WB/76.6 in. CA, or 151 in. WB/83.6 in. CA
- Allison 3300 RDS automatic transmission
- Meritor 21,000 lb. rear axle with Hendrickson air suspensions, or 23,000 lb. rear axle with spring suspension
- tractor/trailer brake with electrical connections
- tapered rear frame
- Fontaine fifth wheel
- Fleetline spray suppression components
- Wabco trailer ABS control
For more information, go to www.hino.com.