Here's a look at what is trending around the world of transportation today:
- CNBC’s take on why there’s a shortage of truck drivers.
- USA Today highlights the ongoing race to prep produce aluminum bodies for its 2015 model F-150 pickup. Motor Co.’s factories to
- A campaign to educate truck drivers about the dangers of Hepatitis C gets rolling, as chronicled by LVB.com.
- It’s slow going for natural gas in trucking right now, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- Chrysler’s beefing up the torque ratings for its pickups so it can go head-to-head with Ford, according to the Dallas Morning News. Truck division is
- Could the growing overseas issue of “radio hijacking” freight find its way to U.S. shores? The Citizen delves into this topic.
- Mobile apps may be changing the way public transit systems work, according to the Guardian Liberty Voice.
- Orders for durable goods in the U.S. soared a whopping 23%, though largely for aircraft-related items, explains CNBC.