Updated coverage for heavy duty and Noregon Systems.vehicles is now being offered in version 5.3 of the JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics software from
The updated features are immediately available on all new copies of JPRO v5.3 software, the company said. Current JPRO license holders, with an active support agreement, can access the update online by clicking here.
The updated software includes a new screen for the accurate graphical display of aftertreatment systems on 2007 and newer vehicles.
“Aftertreatment systems are complex and complicated,” said Greg Reimmuth, vice president of sales and marketing for JPRO Commercial Fleet Products. “A misdiagnosis can lead to system damage in the thousands of dollars per vehicle. Our new aftertreatment screen gives techs the detailed information they need to make the right diagnosis - keeping aftertreatment systems running smoothly, lowering emissions and extending component life.”
Other features added to version 5.3 for heavy-duty vehicles include:
- Updated fault code information for nearly every OEM
- Support for engine data in Cummins and John Deere engines
- Fault codes for the Meritor Wabco OnGuard system
- New “entire vehicle” fluids measurement tab on the data monitor window
- Displays trailer lamp status on the tractor brake key data points window
Ford module coverage updates include added support for transmissions in Ford 4x4 vehicles and added support for instrument cluster data.
A 30-day free trial of the software is available at www.jprofleetproducts.com.