Led by Mitch Weseley, software developer 3Gtms has named 10 members to its management team.
3Gtms, which recently merged with Transite Technology, is positioning itself to deliver an innovative, high-quality third-generation transportation management system (TMS) for truck-oriented mid-market shippers, third-party logistics (3PL) providers and carriers, it said.
“In creating the 3Gtms executive team, we sought to assemble the most accomplished and experienced people in the transportation software industry,” said Weseley. “The strength of our TMS-domain experience, combined with our knowledge of enterprise software and proven teamwork, is unmatched in our industry. We look forward to building easy-to-use, quick-to-implement products that will help mid-market truck-oriented shippers manage complex, dynamic shipping challenges and deliver rapid ROI.”
Each member of the 3Gtms management team has more than 10 years of experience in senior executive roles at various leading supply chain developers. The executives include:
- JP Wiggins, vice president of logistics – Wiggins has more than 25 years of transportation management experience at companies including SAP; Global Logistics Technologies, Inc. (G-Log), where he was a co-founder; and Weseley Software.
- David Sapienza, vice president of sales – Sapienza has spent more than 25 years in the supply chain industry, holding leadership positions at Oracle Corp., SAS, Intellitrans, BridgePoint/CSX and RedPrairie.
- Chris Taurence, vice president of client services – Taurence has more than 20 years of logistics software development, customer solution consulting and implementation experience with companies including Oracle, G-Log, BookingZone and CapGemini.
- Dawn Salvucci-Favier, vice president of product management – Salvucci-Favier brings more than 22 years of transportation industry knowledge to 3Gtms, most recently serving various executive roles at RedPrairie.
- Chris Haarmeyer, vice president of development – Haarmeyer has spent the past 16 years overseeing enterprise TMS with organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, including Oracle and MavenWire.
- Mark Smith, CFO – Smith has more than 25 years of experience with technology and software-related companies including Oil Purifications Systems Inc., G-Log, and FlexiInternational Software.
In addition, three executives from Transite Technology will continue in the following roles: Geoff Comrie, vice president of strategic relations; Les Hamashima, vice president of marketing, and Les Tofts, vice president of logistics development.
“The entire 3Gtms management team is excited to join Mitch in this new venture to fulfill a growing need for a mid-market TMS that is not addressed by existing developers in the industry,” said Wiggins. “Through our vast experience working together and with other leaders in the transportation management industry, we’re each dedicated to creating the next generation of TMS that provides high-value features in an easy-to-implement solution.”