TripPak Services has released the latest version of its Enterprise cloud-based workflow management solution. TripPak Enterprise version 3.7.2 includes billing, payroll and settlement processing and workflow improvements.
The software streamlines billing, payroll and other administrative functions with tools that enable fleets to view, route and control all varieties of documents and data in the cloud, the company said. Integrating with other major dispatch system providers, Enterprise performs administration of projects, workflows, user-groups, and security for carriers.
“This new upgrade illustrates our continued commitment to innovation, providing additional features that help carriers simplify their business processes,” said Kelley Walkup, division vice president and general manager. “TripPak Enterprise is an important component of our overall suite of solutions, as it is fully integrated with our TripPak Scanning solutions including in-cab, mobile and truck stop scanning.”
Other features include:
- Ability to process a trip in billing, payroll, and/or settlements windows directly from the search results.
- Billing status now visible in payroll window and includes a new column to make it easier to determine whether a trip was already invoiced.
- A 'select all' option in invoice details for invoice batches awaiting approval has been added.
- An option to remove a single invoice batch from approve invoice batch page is available.
- Search results now show billing and payrep queue location. Search results have been enhanced to include in which billing/payroll representative’s queue the trip is located, making it easier to find and process a specific trip.
- Email/print functionality speed has been improved.
- The ability to filter payroll and settlements queues by billing invoiced/archived status has been added to show only those trips that already have been invoiced/archived in billing.