Mobile enterprise GPS solution provider Electric Compass has introduced a new tracking app for monitoring field workers using iPhones and iPads. The Electric Compass Tracker app offers real time GPS tracking.
The app is also available for Android devices, Windows Mobile computers, BlackBerrys, installed vehicle trackers and asset tracking devices.
The iPhone GPS tracking app available with Electric Compass Tracker allows managers and dispatchers to more effectively address field business issues including:
- Achieve complete visibility into field operations to increase productivity, improve safety and save costs.
- Find closest worker to a location to improve response to urgent events such as service calls or sales opportunities.
- Improve worker compliance with safety and track productivity with alerts for speeding, unauthorized travel, entering or leaving designated areas (geofences) and more.
- Gain insight into patterns of field activities with the ability to review full "breadcrumb" history for user location, travel and alerts generated.
- Improve business intelligence through a wide range of reports and schedule report subscriptions for automatic delivery by email.
- Organize field workers into tracking groups based on location and/or job function.
- Provide full security through role-based tracking dashboard login permissions.
- Have anywhere, anytime access to worker locations from the web and our smartphone "supervisor" app.
- Flexible GPS tracking for a diverse workforce using company-supplied smartphones, bring-your-own-device (BYOD) smartphones, mobile computers, vehicle "black box" trackers and asset tracking devices all on the same cloud-based tracking and reporting system.
“There are a bunch of consumer-grade iPhone tracker apps out there, but only Electric Compass Tracker offers full enterprise-grade iPhone GPS tracking," said Michael Forbes, managing director. “Businesses that want to gain more control over their field workforce, add more tasks per worker per day or cut unnecessary mileage using iPhones need to consider Electric Compass Tracker for its powerful tracking, alerting, history and reporting capabilities.”