www.FreightlinerTrucks.com. The site now features a wide range of new product support tools, information and navigation features designed to enhance the overall user experience, said the OEM.Trucks has launched a “completely overhauled” version of its website,
The website showcases Freightliner Trucks’ full range of on-highway, medium-duty, severe-duty and alternative power solutions; features an extensive library of truck components; and highlights Freightliner Trucks’ innovation and engineering leadership.
“The new Freightliner Trucks website was created with the end-user in mind,” said David Hames, gm, marketing & strategy for Freightliner Trucks. “At the beginning of our process, we surveyed our customers to determine what features would be most beneficial, and their input played a significant role in the site’s overall development. The result is an extensive online resource designed for our customers.”
Other new features on www.FreightlinerTrucks.com include:
- Dealer Locator: An interactive, map-based locator.
- Multimedia Library: Videos, downloadable images, electronic product literature, podcasts and more are easily accessible and will be updated frequently.
- Community: Find details on Freightliner Trucks’ motorsports sponsorships, industry partnerships, dealer events and community-based programs.
- Social Media Integration: Connect to Freightliner Trucks on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Mobile: The website is optimized to be accessible using smartphones or tablets and includes mobile-specific content.